The single bike version of the SeaSucker rack is incredibly portable. Great to take along on your travels.
Finally, a bike carrier that’s easy to install and won’t damage your car! SeaSucker bike racks use our incredibly strong vacuum mounts and allow you to temporarily but securely mount your bike to the roof of your car without the hassle of permanently attaching any hardware. SeaSuckers are non-marking, UV and weather resistant, and hold exceptionally well to glass or metal surfaces.
Includes one Rear Wheel Strap (6″ SeaSucker with hook-and-loop straps) to secure your bike’s rear wheel and keep the tail from sliding left or right.
This rack has one fork clamp attached to three 6″ SeaSuckers. Rack body made of 1/2″ HDPE, which makes it strong enough to hold your bike yet flexible enough to follow the curve of your roof line. Designed to mount to your roof and front windshield, but can be used just about anywhere – on the roof, on the trunk, etc. Approximate size: 15″ x 12″.
• Holds 1 bicycle – up to 45 lbs.
• Made for roof top, trunk or hatchback attachment.
• Attaches to metal, glass or fiberglass surfaces.
• 1/2” thick high-density polyethylene (HDPE) body for strength and durability.
• One heavy-duty fork mount for 9mm dropouts.
• Three 6″ SeaSucker vacuum cups on body (210 lb. pull-strength rated each).
• Approx. 15” x 13” footprint.
• Approx. 6 lbs.
Important note: The version of the rack we sell now is the one with the black cups.
Specifications Model Number - FD-4703 Series - TIAGRA Cassette Compatibility - 10 Top Gear Teeth - 50T Maximum Capacity - 20T Chain Stay Angle - 63-66 Chain Line - 45...
Be the first to ask a question about this.
We would love to hear from you
Sign up to get the latest on sales, new releases and more …
© 2017 BUMSONTHESADDLE.