C3 Dry Ceramic Chain Lube raises the bar when it comes to providing the ultimate lubrication. It provides total corrosion protection and unparalleled performance in dry, dusty and damp conditions. With added nano ceramic particles and synthetic polymers.
1. Fully de-grease drive chain thoroughly before lube application.
2. Ensure drive chain area is dry.
3. Shake bottle vigorously and apply a moderate amount of C3 Dry Lube to the inside chain link, whilst spinning pedals in a reverse motion.
4. Ideally apply 3-4 hours before your ride.
5. Check to make sure the lube coverage is even using the supplied UV Torch!
6. Wipe excess lube carefully
Ideal for Road Cycling, Cyclocross & MTB
Provides the ultimate performance in damp, dry & dusty conditions
Petroleum free formula for eco protection
Ceramic coating for increased drive chain protection
Synthetic polymers for long distance performance
Pipette system for easy application
Includes UV torch to check for 100% coverage
For Bike Type : Mountain
Be the first to ask a question about this.
We would love to hear from you
Sign up to get the latest on sales, new releases and more …
© 2017 BUMSONTHESADDLE.